Director Teja is supposed to helm two crazy projects – Venkatesh’s Aata Nade Veta Nade and Balakrishna’s NTR. Until recently, there were reports that Teja will work on both the movies simultaneously. However, according to the latest reports, the Venky-Teja movie has been delayed for the time being.
Apparently, Venky, seeing Teja being under pressure to sail two boats at the same time, recently asked Teja to go ahead with Balayya’s NTR first so that the director can concentrate on his movie with a free mind. The reports further reveal that Venky is planning to work on Puri Jagannadh’s movie that he has kept on hold since last year in the meantime.
However, we will have to wait for a few more days to get some clarity on these speculations.
Articles that might interest you:
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers
- Star hero’s doctor sister shares a heart-touching post
- Senior actor Narsingh Yadav in coma