After the grand success of F2 earlier this year, hero Venkatesh held discussions with Nenu Local and HGPK director Trinadha Rao Nakkina. Touted as a family entertainer, the film was supposed to be bankrolled by Suresh Babu.
However, Venky has signed Tharun Bhascker’s film now and even the shoot will resume in a couple of months. According to the latest buzz, Venky has dropped Trinadha Rao’s film. Apparently, Trinadha Rao later met with Ravi Teja with the same script and got his approval. Let’s wait for the official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy news for Pawan fans regarding his next with Harish Shankar
- Stunning beauty says she is lady Allu Arjun
- Will this be the first Telugu film to release on pay-per-view basis?
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?