After the grand success of F2 earlier this year, hero Venkatesh held discussions with Nenu Local and HGPK director Trinadha Rao Nakkina. Touted as a family entertainer, the film was supposed to be bankrolled by Suresh Babu.
However, Venky has signed Tharun Bhascker’s film now and even the shoot will resume in a couple of months. According to the latest buzz, Venky has dropped Trinadha Rao’s film. Apparently, Trinadha Rao later met with Ravi Teja with the same script and got his approval. Let’s wait for the official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy