Vennela Kishore has been going great guns in the industry from the past year or so. All his performances have been hugely appreciated recently and the same is expected of him in this week’s release Ami Tumi.
The comedy caper will feature Kishore in a key role and a lot is expected from his performance. The film has already created some good hype all over and Kishore’s role is said to bring a twist in to the proceedings.
Adavi Sesh and Srinivasa Avasarala play main leads in this film which is directed by Mohanakrishna Indraganti. On the other hand, the film does not have much competition this week as Gopichand’s long delayed film Aradugula Bullet is the only other biggie which is releasing this Friday.
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl