Vennela Kishore has been going great guns in the industry from the past year or so. All his performances have been hugely appreciated recently and the same is expected of him in this week’s release Ami Tumi.
The comedy caper will feature Kishore in a key role and a lot is expected from his performance. The film has already created some good hype all over and Kishore’s role is said to bring a twist in to the proceedings.
Adavi Sesh and Srinivasa Avasarala play main leads in this film which is directed by Mohanakrishna Indraganti. On the other hand, the film does not have much competition this week as Gopichand’s long delayed film Aradugula Bullet is the only other biggie which is releasing this Friday.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake