After Jailer, Superstar Rajinikanth will be seen in the movie Lal Salaam which was officially launched recently. Directed by Rajini’s daughter Aishwarya Rajinikanth, the film has Vishnu Vishal as the main lead.
The latest news is that Veteran Telugu actress Jeevitha Rajasekhar will play the sister of Rajinikanth in this flick. The actress’s last on-screen appearance was in the film Magaadu in 1990. Jeevitha will be joining the shoot from March 7th in Chennai.
The movie is being bankrolled by two giant production houses in Kollywood, Lyca Productions and Red Giant Movies. Actor Vikrant is doing another lead role in this movie which is said to be based on cricket.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Chiru & Charan congratulate Brahmanandam on his phenomenal performance in Rangamarthanda
- Photo Moment: Self-made stars Ravi Teja & Nani in a single frame
- Vijay Deverakonda and Samantha’s Kushi locks its release date
- Das Ka Dhamki’s mass rampage in Nizam circuit
- Here are the worldwide day-one collections of Das Ka Dhamki
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food