Tamil star Karthi’s latest rural drama, Chinna Babu, released last week and received applause from family audiences. Karthi is aggressively promoting the movie across the twin Telugu states. The Tamil version, Kadaikutty Singam, has been declared a hit.
Now, Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu watched Chinna Babu today and appreciated it. The Vice President lauded Chinna Babu’s director Pandiraj, producer Suriya and hero Karthi for showcasing the importance of agriculture, family emotions and the prejudice against women in our society and termed the film a wholesome family entertainer.
వ్యవసాయ ప్రాధాన్యత, కుటుంబ జీవనము, పశుసంపద పట్ల ప్రేమ, ఆడపిల్లల పట్ల నెలకొన్న వివక్ష నేపథ్యంలో “చినబాబు” చిత్రాన్ని తెలుగు, తమిళ భాషల్లో ప్రజాదరణ పొందే విధంగా రూపొందించిన దర్శకుడు పాండిరాజ్, నిర్మాత సూర్య, నటుడు కార్తికి అభినందనలు. #Chinababu @Karthi_Offl @Suriya_offl pic.twitter.com/EVfusXKMzZ
— VicePresidentOfIndia (@VPSecretariat) July 16, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing