Hero Vijay Anthony is known to release first seven minutes of his films on various online platforms even before the movie hits the screens all over. He did the same for his last two films Bhethaludu and Indrasena.
He is going to repeat the same once again for his new film Kasi. The first seven minutes of the film will be released on YouTube and Facebook later today evening. This, Anthony, says will create a good interest factor for the audience.
Kasi is directed by Kiruthiga and has Anjali and Sunaina playing female leads. The emotional thriller is set for a release this Friday. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda