Within a short span, Vijay Devarakonda has become a sensation of sorts in both Telugu and Tamil. He will be making his Tamil debut with the political drama ‘NOTA’ which will hit the screens this Friday.
Vijay has severe competition during the time as yet another much-awaited film 96 is releasing tomorrow. The film has Vijay Sethupati and Trisha doing lead roles and there is a massive craze for this film.
If ’96’ becomes a good hit, there will be severe competition for Vijay and he needs to prove his worth amidst well-established stars like Vijay Sethupathi. NOTA is directed by Anand Shankar and has Mehrene as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allari Naresh hopes to change fortunes with his new avatar
- Disco Raja – A dream come true for the young starlet
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat