Vijay Devarakonda is busy with the release of his latest production Pushpaka Vimanam. The film has created a good buzz for itself in the last few days.
Apart from this Vijay will also soon fly to the US for wrapping up his Hindi debut Liger. The word now is that Vijay has dubbed on his own in Hindi for Liger.
Vijay has worked hard on his Hindi in the last two years and decided that he should dub for himself. Puri Jagan directs Liger and Karan Johar produces it.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s Naatu Naatu song amasses 75 million views
- Sammathame’s first single is melodious
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today
- Here’s Anchor Ravi’s whopping remuneration for his Bigg Boss stint