For the past few weeks, there has been a lot of speculation about Vijay Devarakonda’s debut in Bollywood. The actor has been in talks with a few filmmakers in Hindi, and owing to his current commitments, the actor is reportedly not in a mood to take up any Hindi films.
However, if the latest buzz in Bollywood is anything to go by, the actor has been approached to play a key role in ’83, which focuses on India’s cricket world cup victory in 1983. While Ranveer Singh will be playing the role of Kapil Dev, apparently, Vijay has been approached to play Kris Srikanth, who played a crucial role in India’s victory.
If all goes well, this could be Vijay’s debut in Bollywood; however, it remains to be seen if the young actor agrees to play the role or not. Kabir Khan is going to direct the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script