Vijay Devarakonda is a crazy superstar and there is no denying the fact. The manner in which he is promoting his latest film Dear Comrade has taken the film to another level.
Vijay planned various music festivals in Chennai and Kerala and the manner in which crowds turned out itself proves that the film has a terrific buzz.
The advance bookings in all the four south Indian languages is superb and things are quite special in Chennai as Vijay has a massive fan following post-Arjun Reddy.
The event which was held in Chennai was quite special as a lot of girls turned up to the event only for Vijay only to showcase how popular he has become.
Chennai.. this explains everything!♥️🔥 thank-you!!♥️ pic.twitter.com/OS1P95DOhB
— Rashmika Mandanna (@iamRashmika) July 22, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Debutant Lakshya, Hippi girl Digangana in Bichagadu producer’s next
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho