Vijay Deverakonda’s next release will be an experimental thriller, titled Taxiwaala. The film is slated for release on November 17. All eyes are on the film’s trailer, which will be out in a few hours. Meanwhile, in a latest promotional interview, Vijay revealed that he had initially refused to act in Taxiwaala.
“After Pellichoopulu, I had received a call from UV Creations asking me to listen to a script. I went to the office and met director Rahul Sankrityan. The first thing he had told me was that the film is a horror thriller. I immediately got up and started walking away as I don’t like horror films, but Rahul asked me to listen to the script first, and simply loved it and said ‘yes’ without thinking twice,” Vijay said.
Debutant Priyanka Jawalkar is the leading lady in Taxiwaala. SKN is the producer. GA2 and UV Creations banners are going to present the film.
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?