Vijay Deverakonda is one of the most busiest actors in Tollywood at the moment. He has been promoting his debut production, Meeku Mathrame Cheptha, for the last couple of weeks. The film is hitting screens on November 1.
And then, Vijay will be busy with as many as 4 projects in the next few months. Firstly, Vijay will be wrapping up World Famous Lover. Only 8 days of shoot is pending for his part. Then he will kick-start shooting for Puri Jagannadh’s Fighter from January and it will be completed in a quick time.
After Fighter, Vijay will be resuming his most expensive movie till date, Hero, in summer next year. And after wrapping up Hero, he will be teaming up with Majili fame Shiva Nirvana for yet another romantic drama. So, Vijay fans can expect at least 3 releases in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?