When the Kerala floods were devastating the God’s own country a couple of months ago, Vijay Deverakonda was one of the first few South Indian stars to chip in with his contribution by donating a sum of Rs 5 lakhs. And the young hero has done it again, and this time for ‘our own Andhra Pradesh’.
Vijay took to Twitter this evening and tweeted a couple of screenshots which show that he has donated Rs 5 lakhs to the Andhra Pradesh CM Relief Fund. Vijay requested everyone to support the victims of the Cyclone Titli in the North Coastal Andhra Pradesh. Vijay is in Leh, Jammu and Kashmir at the moment.
The news just reached me in Leh. This time it's our own. Let's join in. Every contribution is massive.
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) October 14, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz on Pushpa’s villain goes viral
- Nagarjuna fans upset with his latest decision
- Ram Charan to shoot for Acharya before Chiru
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer