When the Kerala floods were devastating the God’s own country a couple of months ago, Vijay Deverakonda was one of the first few South Indian stars to chip in with his contribution by donating a sum of Rs 5 lakhs. And the young hero has done it again, and this time for ‘our own Andhra Pradesh’.
Vijay took to Twitter this evening and tweeted a couple of screenshots which show that he has donated Rs 5 lakhs to the Andhra Pradesh CM Relief Fund. Vijay requested everyone to support the victims of the Cyclone Titli in the North Coastal Andhra Pradesh. Vijay is in Leh, Jammu and Kashmir at the moment.
The news just reached me in Leh. This time it's our own. Let's join in. Every contribution is massive.
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) October 14, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Ramana Teja- Story is the hero of Ashwathama
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show