For the last one month, a lot has been said and written about Vijay Devarakonda over his silence on contributing towards the Coronavirus relief fund. Ending the suspense finally, Vijay has made the big announcement this morning.
Vijay announced the launch of Middle Class Fund (MCF) in which he will contribute a massive Rs 1.30 crore fund through his The Devaerakonda Foundation (TDF) to help several middle-class families buy groceries and other monthly essentials. As of now, the foundation’s relief operations are being carried out only in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
2 Big Important Announcements! ❤️🤗https://t.co/5n1pnJRCae
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) April 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu