For the last one month, a lot has been said and written about Vijay Devarakonda over his silence on contributing towards the Coronavirus relief fund. Ending the suspense finally, Vijay has made the big announcement this morning.
Vijay announced the launch of Middle Class Fund (MCF) in which he will contribute a massive Rs 1.30 crore fund through his The Devaerakonda Foundation (TDF) to help several middle-class families buy groceries and other monthly essentials. As of now, the foundation’s relief operations are being carried out only in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
2 Big Important Announcements! ❤️🤗https://t.co/5n1pnJRCae
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) April 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time