Vijay Deverakonda is currently basking in the grand success of Geetha Govindam. He will soon resume shooting for his maiden Tamil-Telugu bilingual, NOTA. Expectations are quite high on this film thanks to Vijay’s ever growing stardom. Mehreen is the film’s leading lady.
As per the latest reports, the makers are planning to release NOTA as a Christmas weekend treat. Vijay said recently that he will try to dub his lines in Tamil. NOTA is an intense political thriller. The film is being directed by Anand Shankar and produced by noted Tamil producer Gnanavel Raja under his Studio Green banner.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl