Film lovers have been eagerly awaiting the release of Mahanati, a biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri. Vijay Deverakonda plays the role of a journalist in the movie. Yesterday, Vijay took to Twitter and shared a photograph that had some trivia about Savitri’s penchant for vintage cars. Vijay, in his trademark cheeky style, called Savitri a “cool chick”.
Naturally, Vijay’s audacious remark on the legendary actress didn’t go down well with a section of people and they all demanded him to apologize. Undeterred, Vijay said that Savitri would have loved to have this “morals and ethics batch” in those days as she was called a “home breaker and alcoholic” by the same kind of people back then.
Vijay went on to say that Savitri would have loved to be called a cool chick in admiration rather than being called a home breaker and alcoholic.
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) April 23, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Crosses 10 Cr mark
- Keerthy exits Mani Ratnam’s film for Super Star’s next?
- Sridevi’s daughter to romance Vijay Deverakonda?
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next