Film lovers have been eagerly awaiting the release of Mahanati, a biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri. Vijay Deverakonda plays the role of a journalist in the movie. Yesterday, Vijay took to Twitter and shared a photograph that had some trivia about Savitri’s penchant for vintage cars. Vijay, in his trademark cheeky style, called Savitri a “cool chick”.
Naturally, Vijay’s audacious remark on the legendary actress didn’t go down well with a section of people and they all demanded him to apologize. Undeterred, Vijay said that Savitri would have loved to have this “morals and ethics batch” in those days as she was called a “home breaker and alcoholic” by the same kind of people back then.
Vijay went on to say that Savitri would have loved to be called a cool chick in admiration rather than being called a home breaker and alcoholic.
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) April 23, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life