Even as buzz around the Puri Jagannadh-Vijay Deverakonda combination intensifies, it looks like interesting stuff is in the offing. While confirmation is awaited on the collaboration, the new buzz is that the duo might just take off from the ongoing success of iSmart Shankar.
Puri already mentioned that he is keen on making a sequel to iSmart Shankar and it has been assumed that Ram will take on the role in the next film too. But we hear that Vijay is keen to join the iSmart world and if the talk is anything to go by, the Double iSmart film might just star Vijay in the lead.
While nothing is concrete at this point, we hear talks to this effect are on at the moment. If the duo decided to take another track, it sure is going to be a lot crazier and massier than iSmart.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Crazy offers for Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Urvashi Rautela’s Telugu debut completes its shoot
- Shruti Haasan to join Vakeel Saab’s sets soon
- Acharya- Ram Charan to shoot ahead of this dad
- Lack of bankable heroines bothering Tollywood makers