Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay’s latest Tamil action drama, Bigil, released last Friday and had a solid extended weekend in Tamil Nadu and rest of the world. Within just 4 days, the film collected a superb gross of more than Rs 150 crores worldwide.
With Bigil, Vijay has scored his fourth 150 crore film, after Theri, Mersal and Sarkar. What’s stunning is that the film has surpassed There’s lifetime collections within just 4 days. In a stunning feat, Bigil has grossed over Rs 50 crores from the overseas markets alone. The film is all set to enter the Rs 250 crore club by the end of its full-run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?