Along with Indian 2, Universal star Kamal Haasan has yet another project titled, Thalaivan Irukkindran in hands. Kamal Haasan himself will be directing the film along with the acting job.
Now, the latest reports from Tamil circles is that star actor Vijay Sethupathi is likely to replace Kamal Haasan in the film. Buzz is that as Kamal is unable to handle both the direction and acting at a time, he decided to give up acting and will focus on direction completely.
Reputed production house Lyca Productions will bankroll the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments