Along with Indian 2, Universal star Kamal Haasan has yet another project titled, Thalaivan Irukkindran in hands. Kamal Haasan himself will be directing the film along with the acting job.
Now, the latest reports from Tamil circles is that star actor Vijay Sethupathi is likely to replace Kamal Haasan in the film. Buzz is that as Kamal is unable to handle both the direction and acting at a time, he decided to give up acting and will focus on direction completely.
Reputed production house Lyca Productions will bankroll the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release