Along with Indian 2, Universal star Kamal Haasan has yet another project titled, Thalaivan Irukkindran in hands. Kamal Haasan himself will be directing the film along with the acting job.
Now, the latest reports from Tamil circles is that star actor Vijay Sethupathi is likely to replace Kamal Haasan in the film. Buzz is that as Kamal is unable to handle both the direction and acting at a time, he decided to give up acting and will focus on direction completely.
Reputed production house Lyca Productions will bankroll the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?