The 67th National Awards are being announced one after the other and many Telugu films have won big. The latest update is that star hero Vijay Sethupathi has won the national award as the best supporting actor.
He won this award for the film Super Deluxe where he played a gay. Vijay was solid in the role of a lady avatar and impressed many with his antics.
Samantha also played a key role in Super Deluxe. This is a big award for Vijay Sethupathi and proves that he is not only a star actor but a solid performer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Shukra
- Mahanati producer wishes Nag Ashwin with a fun throwback story
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights