The 67th National Awards are being announced one after the other and many Telugu films have won big. The latest update is that star hero Vijay Sethupathi has won the national award as the best supporting actor.
He won this award for the film Super Deluxe where he played a gay. Vijay was solid in the role of a lady avatar and impressed many with his antics.
Samantha also played a key role in Super Deluxe. This is a big award for Vijay Sethupathi and proves that he is not only a star actor but a solid performer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?
- Official: No change in Bheemla Nayak’s release date
- Allu Arjun to grace Varudu Kavalenu’s pre-release event