Rowdy Rathore, the Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha-starrer action drama, released in 2012 and went on to become a huge hit. Directed by Prabhudeva, this Hindi remake of Rajamouli’s Vikramarkudu was produced by Padmaavat’s director Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
As per the latest updates, senior Tollywood script writer Vijayendra Prasad, who had penned Vikramarkudu’s script, has completed the script for Rowdy Rathore 2. The script now awaits Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s approval and a final decision will be made very soon.
- Allu Arjun’s special plans for Geetha Govindam’s success
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days
- Trailer for Sampath Nandi’s Paperboy is impressive