Star writer K.V.Vijayendra Prasad, who gave trendsetting stories like Samara Simha Reddy, is one of the highly celebrated writers in Tollywood. He is also the story writer for his son ace director SS Rajamouli’s films.
Meanwhile, in a recent media interaction, Vijayendra Prasad revealed an interesting fact that NTR’s biggest blockbuster, Simhadri, was actually written for Natasimha Balayya, but due to some reasons it did not materialize that time.
He also added that he had narrated the same script to Jr.NTR by making minor changes and that the film went on to become a game changer in TFI.
Vijayendra Prasad-Rajamouli’s upcoming flick, Baahubali The Conclusion, is releasing worldwide on April 28th amidst high expectations.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR, Charan prepping for the epic song in RRR?
- Poll : What’s your take on Raja Raja Chora teaser?
- Samantha unveils Pushpaka Vimaanam’s Kalyanam song
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?