Star writer K.V.Vijayendra Prasad, who gave trendsetting stories like Samara Simha Reddy, is one of the highly celebrated writers in Tollywood. He is also the story writer for his son ace director SS Rajamouli’s films.
Meanwhile, in a recent media interaction, Vijayendra Prasad revealed an interesting fact that NTR’s biggest blockbuster, Simhadri, was actually written for Natasimha Balayya, but due to some reasons it did not materialize that time.
He also added that he had narrated the same script to Jr.NTR by making minor changes and that the film went on to become a game changer in TFI.
Vijayendra Prasad-Rajamouli’s upcoming flick, Baahubali The Conclusion, is releasing worldwide on April 28th amidst high expectations.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next