Thalapathy Vijay has teamed up with AR Murugadoss, the director of his blockbusters Thuppaki and Kaththi, and the result is an intense political drama, titled Sarkar. The film is releasing on November 6, as a Diwali special treat. Expectations among fans are humongous on this high budget entertainer.
In a latest interview, Murugadoss revealed that Vijay had performed a 3 minute non-stop monologue in a single take. Murugadoss said that Vijay’s performance in this pre-climax scene will be a major highlight of Sarkar. This statement reminisces of Kaththi, where Vijay’s speech in the film’s climax is still a superhit among his fans.
Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady in Sarkar. Sun Pictures is the producer and AR Rahman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark