Now, the latest news is that the movie is banned in Kuwait by the Minister of Information. The reason is that there is a scene where Vijay abducts the Pakistan Minister. It is also said that the movie has extreme violence and scenes related to terrorism. So, this made the government ban the film in the country. To recall, Kurup and FIR movies were also banned in Kuwait.
Produced by Sun Pictures on a grand scale, the movie is directed by Nelson Dilipkumar. Anirudh Ravichander has composed the music for this movie, confirmed to release in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of F3 are you excited for?
- Terrific teaser of Thank You to be out on this date
- Mahesh-Trivikram film gets an interesting title
- Bigg Boss OTT winner to play a key role in Balakrishna’s next?
- Rango Ranga song from Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki sounds cool
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP inching towards a crazy milestone