Vikram said that he is currently in talks with both Allu Arjun and Mahesh Babu and has narrated them a few scripts. Though nothing has been confirmed as yet, Virkam says that both the stars have approved the concept and the work for the full scripts is currently on.
Adding further, Vikram said that both these films will be in true commercial style but the way they will be narrated with a unique screenplay will be the highlight. Both these projects might kick start in the year 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages