Vikram said that he is currently in talks with both Allu Arjun and Mahesh Babu and has narrated them a few scripts. Though nothing has been confirmed as yet, Virkam says that both the stars have approved the concept and the work for the full scripts is currently on.
Adding further, Vikram said that both these films will be in true commercial style but the way they will be narrated with a unique screenplay will be the highlight. Both these projects might kick start in the year 2017.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy