Vikram said that he is currently in talks with both Allu Arjun and Mahesh Babu and has narrated them a few scripts. Though nothing has been confirmed as yet, Virkam says that both the stars have approved the concept and the work for the full scripts is currently on.
Adding further, Vikram said that both these films will be in true commercial style but the way they will be narrated with a unique screenplay will be the highlight. Both these projects might kick start in the year 2017.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic