Film industries across the country always came forward to lend a helping hand whenever the country was in distress. This time too, several film stars have Reddy Lee come forward and donated huge amounts for the Kerala flood victims.
The latest update is that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram and Baahubali star Prabhas have donated 35 lakhs and 25 lakhs respectively. Both the star heroes have donated the amount to the Kerala CM Distress Relief Fund. Prabhas and Vikram expressed severe grief over the tragic natural disaster that took away the lives of nearly 360 people and left over one lakh people homeless.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s Pathu Thala clears censor formalities
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food