Tamil star Vikram’s highly-anticipated action thriller, Cobra, was underway in Russia before the Coronavirus outbreak. The unit had to cancel the Russian schedule and return to Chennai with just 5 more days left for the schedule wrap.
Now, Cobra’s team is planning to resume the shoot from October. However, with the COVID-19 restrictions on travel, the team cannot fly to Russia for the balance shoot. As per the latest updates, the makers are planning to recreate Russian locations in Chennai studios and wrap up the shoot.
Ajay Gnanamuthu is directing Cobra and KGF fans Srinidhi Shetty is the leading lady. Lalit Kumar is bankrolling the film and AR Rahman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims