Versatile star Vikram and mass action entertainers’ specialist Hari joined forces for the first time in 2003 for the blockbuster cop story, Saamy. The duo is reuniting after 13 long years for Saamy’s sequel.
Tentatively titled Saamy 2, the sequel will go on floors in September and the pre-production work is going on in full swing. In his latest interview, Hari said that the sequel will be much grander in terms of its scale and even confirmed that it will feature two leading heroines.
Tamil media circles have been abuzz with the reports that Trisha, who was seen in Saamy, will be repeated in the sequel, while Nayanthara is in talks for the other female lead’s role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released
- Despite controversies, Nag to go ahead with Bigg Boss
- Poll: What did you think of Evaru’s teaser?
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too