Versatile star Vikram and mass action entertainers’ specialist Hari joined forces for the first time in 2003 for the blockbuster cop story, Saamy. The duo is reuniting after 13 long years for Saamy’s sequel.
Tentatively titled Saamy 2, the sequel will go on floors in September and the pre-production work is going on in full swing. In his latest interview, Hari said that the sequel will be much grander in terms of its scale and even confirmed that it will feature two leading heroines.
Tamil media circles have been abuzz with the reports that Trisha, who was seen in Saamy, will be repeated in the sequel, while Nayanthara is in talks for the other female lead’s role.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?