Ever since launch of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, the Telugu remake of Tamil hit Kaththi, there has been a huge curiosity surrounding the actor who will play the antagonist’s role. Names of a couple of Bollywood actors like Neil Nitin Mukesh and Vivek Oberoi did rounds as the film’s villain.
If the latest reports are anything to go by, the makers of Chiru’s 150th film have finally roped in Bollywood actor Tarun Arora to play the chief antagonist’s role. Tarun is popular for his roles in Jab We Met, Kanithan and Kaththi Sandai.
Interestingly, Tarun is the husband of Anjala Jhaveri, the heroine of Chiru’s Chudalani Undi.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot