Vimala Raman, who has vanished from Telugu cinema after Kullu Manali, has resurfaced with a big news. She has signed a new Hindi film titled Mumbai Mirror. Her recent Malayalam film Dam 999 made a lot of buzz, although it didn’t do well at box office. Now, she’s trying her best to find a breakthrough in Bollywood. Mumbai Mirror will be her second Hindi film as she had earlier signed Afra Tafari. Confirming the update, she recently posted on Twitter that she has already begun shooting for the film in Mumbai. Lets see if lady luck smiles on her at least this time.
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details