A few months ago, strong rumours surfaced about V.V.Vinayak’s political entry. His name was linked to a political party and he was tipped to be in the race for the Rajahmundry M.P. seat. However, Vinayak has ruled out any such political entry for now.
“Right now I am busy with my friend Bellamkonda’s film and I will be launching his son as a hero through this. Samantha is the heroine in this commercial entertainer and we will be shooting in Dubai very soon. I am not interested in politics for now”, he was quoted as saying.
After this movie, Vinayak is expected to work with NTR. At a time when everyone is raring to jump into politics, Vinayak seems to be a notable exception.
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Femina Miss India South eager to make a mark in Tollywood