Indian films are making global news these days thanks to the likes of Rajamouli and Sukumar. Both these directors have made Telugu cinema proud with films like Pushpa and RRR.
But the man who put Tamil cinema on the map was definitely Mani Ratnam with films like Roja and Bombay. Well these three can be seen in one frame in the snap shown above.
Rajamouli, Mani Ratnam and Sukumar are seen interacting at an event in Chennai yesterday. This picture with too much talent to handle has gone viral on social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pic Talk: Naga Chaitanya’s mass look set internet on fire
- Poll : Which aspect of F3 are you excited for?
- Terrific teaser of Thank You to be out on this date
- Mahesh-Trivikram film gets an interesting title
- Bigg Boss OTT winner to play a key role in Balakrishna’s next?
- Rango Ranga song from Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki sounds cool