Today is women’s day and social media is bustling with activities. The manner in which everyone is wishing the womenfolk is so good to see.
On the other, Indian cricket captain, Virat Kohli showed a glimpse of his daughter Vamika to the world and posted an endearing message. Anushka is seen holding her daughter and the picture has gone viral.
“Seeing the birth of a child is the most spine-chilling, unbelievable, and amazing experience a human being can have. After witnessing that, you understand the true strength and divinity of women and why God created life inside them. It’s because they are way stronger than us men. Happy Women’s Day to the most fiercely, compassionate and strong woman of my life and to the one who’s going to grow up to be like her mother ❤️. And also a Happy Women’s Day to all the amazing women of the world.” posted Kohli.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film