After the memorable success of his latest Tamil outing Marudhu, actor Vishal is all set to release the film in Telugu as Rayudu, which will hit the screens May 27. The film, a rural action drama, has been directed by Muttaiah and it stars Telugu girl Sri Divya as Vishal’s love interest.
Speaking to a popular media house as part of the film promotions, Vishal exuded confidence on Rayudu’s success. The actor said that he wants to erase Pandem Kodi from the minds his Telugu fans and replace it with the success of Rayudu.
Vishal will soon commence shooting for the Tamil remake of NTR’s Temper.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh-Atlee film from March
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next