After the memorable success of his latest Tamil outing Marudhu, actor Vishal is all set to release the film in Telugu as Rayudu, which will hit the screens May 27. The film, a rural action drama, has been directed by Muttaiah and it stars Telugu girl Sri Divya as Vishal’s love interest.
Speaking to a popular media house as part of the film promotions, Vishal exuded confidence on Rayudu’s success. The actor said that he wants to erase Pandem Kodi from the minds his Telugu fans and replace it with the success of Rayudu.
Vishal will soon commence shooting for the Tamil remake of NTR’s Temper.
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date
- Vishal, Tamannaah’s next to be shot in this country
- Baahubali 2’s TN distributor slapped with a legal notice
- Karthi distances himself from TN politics