After much delay, Tamil hero Vishal and Samantha’s high budget Tamil techno action thriller, Irumbu Thirai, is slated to hit the screens on May 11. The film’s Telugu version is titled Abhimanyudu. In a unique move, Vishal is going the Hollywood way to promote the movie.
On the 9th of May, two days ahead of the film’s theatrical release, Vishal is going to organize a special screening of Irumbu Thirai’s entire first half exclusively for the media personnel. This kind of promotions usually take place in the Hollywood and it will surely create a huge buzz around the movie prior to its actual release.
Abhimanyudu/Irumbu Thirai is directed by PS Mithran and produced by Vishal himself. Action King Arjun essays a crucial role. This is Yuvan Shankar Raja’s 125th film.
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood