Actor Vishal scored a huge hit in 2018 with PS Mithran’s Abhimanyudu, which also had Samantha in a lead role. Arjun played a key role in this hi-tech thriller about how technology is being misused in the current scenario. Now, the actor-and-producer has decided to make another film which is on similar lines.
Incidentally, the film, which has been tentatively titled as Irumbuthirai 2 in Tamil, is going to be directed by Anand, a former associate of director Ezhil. Since the theme and concept of the film is quite similar to Irumbu Thirai, Vishal, who’s also producing the film, decided to turn it into a sequel in the franchise.
More details about rest of the cast and crew are going to be announced soon. Currently, he is awaiting the release of Temper’s Tamil remake, Ayogya, and he has a film with Sundar C in the making.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?
- Rana teams up with star heroine for a Netflix series