Actor Vishal scored a huge hit in 2018 with PS Mithran’s Abhimanyudu, which also had Samantha in a lead role. Arjun played a key role in this hi-tech thriller about how technology is being misused in the current scenario. Now, the actor-and-producer has decided to make another film which is on similar lines.
Incidentally, the film, which has been tentatively titled as Irumbuthirai 2 in Tamil, is going to be directed by Anand, a former associate of director Ezhil. Since the theme and concept of the film is quite similar to Irumbu Thirai, Vishal, who’s also producing the film, decided to turn it into a sequel in the franchise.
More details about rest of the cast and crew are going to be announced soon. Currently, he is awaiting the release of Temper’s Tamil remake, Ayogya, and he has a film with Sundar C in the making.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s Khammam schedule underway under tight security
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date
- Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher joins Karthikeya 2