Tamil hero, Vishal Krishna is one actor who commands decent craze in Telugu as well. His latest film Rayadu is set for a May 28th release and on this occasion he interacted with the media and shed light on several issues today.
The young actor said that they planned to release the film on the 20th of this month along with the Tamil version but as Mahesh Babu is coming out with Brahmotsavam, they decided it would be better that they come in a week later so that their film will get more theaters and decent crowds.
Vishal will be seen in quite an aggressive role in this film which also has Sri Divya as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement