Vishnu Manchu’s ongoing bilingual movie in Karthik Reddy’s direction will be wrapping up its second schedule today. The movie’s unit was shooting several crucial romantic scenes at a specially erected set apart from a huge traffic signal scene in Ramoji Film City.
This as-yet-untitled film has Delhi beauty Surabhi playing the female lead. The film’s third schedule will kick-start very soon. SS Thaman is scoring the music, while John Sudheer Pudhota is producing this Telugu-Tamil bilingual. The film’s first look poster will be unveiled soon.
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu