Vishnu Manchu’s ongoing bilingual movie in Karthik Reddy’s direction will be wrapping up its second schedule today. The movie’s unit was shooting several crucial romantic scenes at a specially erected set apart from a huge traffic signal scene in Ramoji Film City.
This as-yet-untitled film has Delhi beauty Surabhi playing the female lead. The film’s third schedule will kick-start very soon. SS Thaman is scoring the music, while John Sudheer Pudhota is producing this Telugu-Tamil bilingual. The film’s first look poster will be unveiled soon.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna