Hero Vishwak Sen has signed his maiden Tamil-Telugu bilingual and it is being helmed by noted Kollywood director AL Vijay of Jayalalithaa’s biopic Thalaivi fame. In the movie, interestingly titled October 31 – Ladies Night, Vishwak will be seen romancing as many as 4 young beauties.
Nivetha Pethuraj, Megha Akash, Manjima Mohan and Rebba John have been signed on to play the leading ladies in the movie. The film will also feature a star heroine in a key role, and the makers will announce her name at an appropriate time. Rajasekhara Reddy is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venue locked for The Warrior’s trailer launch
- Time locked for Allari Naresh’s teaser
- Balakrishna tests negative -To get back to shoot soon
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut
- Rana’s Virata Parvam seals its OTT release date