Delhi beauty Taapsee is one gutsy actress who never shies away from speaking her mind. In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Taapsee spoke at length about various aspects of being an actor in Bollywood. One of the topics was nepotism.
Taapsee said that while the industry never made her feel like an outsider, it’s the media personnel who make her feel like a step child. “There are times when we go to events and do have some views to make but we are overshadowed by star kids who probably haven’t even given a single shot ever,” Taapsee said.
The Anando Brahma actress further added, “All the struggles that we have done in our lives and all that we have achieved on the bases of our talent is overshadowed by XYZ whose claim to fame is that she/he is a star’s daughter/son”.
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look