Director Anil Ravipudi is eagerly awaiting the arrival of his career’s biggest film, Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film is all set for a grand world premiere tonight. In a latest interview, Anil said that he has had a memorable experience working with Mahesh.
Anil went on to reveal an amusing incident. “I try to stay positive and have this habit of eating to control my anger instead of speaking out loud. Mahesh garu noticed that and would often pull my leg about it,” Anil said. Anil further said that Mahesh went above and beyond just doing his work.
Interestingly, in a media interaction yesterday, Mahesh, who is quite impressed with Anil’s work, hinted that he may team up with him once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Team Salaar welcomes Shruti Haasan on board
- Prabhas’ extra care for Radhe Shyam’s teaser
- Varun Tej’s boxing drama Ghani seals its release date
- A special update from Team Pushpa today
- High Court issues notices to Tamannaah, Virat Kohli
- Allu Arjun and Team Pushpa to head to Kerala