Director Anil Ravipudi is eagerly awaiting the arrival of his career’s biggest film, Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film is all set for a grand world premiere tonight. In a latest interview, Anil said that he has had a memorable experience working with Mahesh.
Anil went on to reveal an amusing incident. “I try to stay positive and have this habit of eating to control my anger instead of speaking out loud. Mahesh garu noticed that and would often pull my leg about it,” Anil said. Anil further said that Mahesh went above and beyond just doing his work.
Interestingly, in a media interaction yesterday, Mahesh, who is quite impressed with Anil’s work, hinted that he may team up with him once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Koratala etches special plan to safeguard Chiru in Acharya shoot
- Bigg Boss 4 – Telugu actress to be the wild card entry
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Top music composer for award-winning director’s son’s debut film
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal