Star character artiste Prakash Raj often lands in controversies for all the wrong reasons. But the actor’s humane side, in which his large-hearted gesture had saved a debt-ridden senior actor from committing suicide a few years ago, has been revealed by actor Raja Ravindra.
In a latest interview with a media house, Raja Ravindra revealed that Prakash Raj came to know about a popular senior actor who was on the verge of ending his life after being stuck in debts to the tune of Rs 50 lakhs. Prakash Raj called Raja Ravindra and asked him to bring the senior actor to him.
When the ailing senior actor met Prakash Raj, the latter immediately gave him Rs 50 lakhs to clear his debts. What’s touching, according to Raja Ravindra’s revelation, is that Prakash Raj hasn’t taken a single penny from the senior actor till date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Pawan Kalyan films will be the biggest hit?
- Sankranthi box-office clash between medium range movies
- RGV Missing trailer- Varma takes a dig at prominent celebs
- Nani announces the solid star cast of Shyam Singha Roy
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time