The highly anticipated film ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ has released to some very positive critical reception and a lot of people have been praised for the movie’s outcome? But who are the biggest beneficiaries of all this positive buzz?
The answer is undoubtedly, Rana and dialogue writer Sai Madhav Burra.
Director Krish, Nayanatara and Mani Sharma have all played a very crucial role in the film’s success. But they are already stars in their own right. But with this movie, Rana and Sai Madhav have made a good impact in the minds of movie lovers. Rana has given a career best performance in the movie and his expressions in the climax sequence, in the Narasimha Avataram, have been well appreciated.
As for Sai Madhav, the deeply philosophical and hard hitting dialogues are turning out to be the lifeblood of the movie. With lines like “Manam chacchina taruvatha kuda manam bathiki unte bagundedhi ani anukune vallu ekkuva unte, manam batikunatte.. Manam bathiku undagane manam chacchipothe baguntundhi ani korukune vallu ekkuva unte, manam chachinatte lekka”, his work will be remembered well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju, to keep Vakeel Saab on hold?
- Prestigious Tamil film set for an OTT release
- Mehreen confident to make a solid comeback
- Shruti Haasan’s shocking confession about her mental health
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films