Sarkaru Vaari Pata is Mahesh Babu’s prestigious film as it is being made on a huge scale. The shooting of the film kick-started in Dubai today and the team will shoot for the next month or so.
The film has key actors like Prakash Raj and Rao Ramesh in key roles. But the actor who will play the main villain in the film is yet to be locked as of now. The makers have started the shoot with the scenes of Keerthy and Mahesh as of now.
Aravind Swamy was in talks but there is no confirmation about it at all. So many names are being considered but the actor who will do the part is not yet fixed.
The film has something to do with money, banking, and revenge is the news. So, who will do this role is big suspense as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral