Following the debacle of his son Akash Puri’s debut film as hero, Mehbooba, Puri Jagannadh has not announced any new project yet. Recently, there were reports that Puri may not direct Akash’s next film, but may rope in one of his assistants to direct the movie while he bankrolls it.
And here’s an interesting update. Puri has registered the title Vasco da Gama under his Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner recently. However, it is still unclear whether this title is for Akash’s next film or Puri’s rumored project with a popular young star. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR