Following the debacle of his son Akash Puri’s debut film as hero, Mehbooba, Puri Jagannadh has not announced any new project yet. Recently, there were reports that Puri may not direct Akash’s next film, but may rope in one of his assistants to direct the movie while he bankrolls it.
And here’s an interesting update. Puri has registered the title Vasco da Gama under his Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner recently. However, it is still unclear whether this title is for Akash’s next film or Puri’s rumored project with a popular young star. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tara Sutaria shocked by her crazy fan’s gesture
- No takers for Bangarraju in Nizam
- Photo Moment: Arya-Sayyeshaa recreates the iconic Titanic pose
- Viral – Telugu heroine’s sleeveless pose raises the heat
- Crazy trailer of Ajay Devgan and Raashi Khanna’s Rudra to be out tomorrow
- Sharwanand’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu seals release date