Expectations are quite high on Suriya’s 37th film. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Rangam and Veedokkade fame KV Anand. Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal and Allu Sirish will be essaying important roles in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Lyca Productions, the noted production house that’s bankrolling this movie, will be shelling out a whopping 100 crores to make this movie. The film’s shooting will kick-start from July 1st in London.
The film will be shot across India, USA, UK and Brazil. Akhil’s heroine Sayyesha is rumored to be playing the female lead in the movie, but an official announcement is awaited.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?