Expectations are quite high on Suriya’s 37th film. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Rangam and Veedokkade fame KV Anand. Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal and Allu Sirish will be essaying important roles in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Lyca Productions, the noted production house that’s bankrolling this movie, will be shelling out a whopping 100 crores to make this movie. The film’s shooting will kick-start from July 1st in London.
The film will be shot across India, USA, UK and Brazil. Akhil’s heroine Sayyesha is rumored to be playing the female lead in the movie, but an official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Allu Aravind confirm film with Boyapati Srinu
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2