Expectations are quite high on Suriya’s 37th film. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Rangam and Veedokkade fame KV Anand. Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal and Allu Sirish will be essaying important roles in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Lyca Productions, the noted production house that’s bankrolling this movie, will be shelling out a whopping 100 crores to make this movie. The film’s shooting will kick-start from July 1st in London.
The film will be shot across India, USA, UK and Brazil. Akhil’s heroine Sayyesha is rumored to be playing the female lead in the movie, but an official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush trends India wide; But Prabhas’ fans disappointed
- Never took a single holiday in my 35 yr old career, says crazy director
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise