Expectations are quite high on Suriya’s 37th film. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Rangam and Veedokkade fame KV Anand. Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal and Allu Sirish will be essaying important roles in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Lyca Productions, the noted production house that’s bankrolling this movie, will be shelling out a whopping 100 crores to make this movie. The film’s shooting will kick-start from July 1st in London.
The film will be shot across India, USA, UK and Brazil. Akhil’s heroine Sayyesha is rumored to be playing the female lead in the movie, but an official announcement is awaited.
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact