Expectations are quite high on Suriya’s 37th film. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Rangam and Veedokkade fame KV Anand. Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal and Allu Sirish will be essaying important roles in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Lyca Productions, the noted production house that’s bankrolling this movie, will be shelling out a whopping 100 crores to make this movie. The film’s shooting will kick-start from July 1st in London.
The film will be shot across India, USA, UK and Brazil. Akhil’s heroine Sayyesha is rumored to be playing the female lead in the movie, but an official announcement is awaited.
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment
- Star anchor in Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start in Rajasthan
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours