It’s well known that actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu had planned an ambitious mythological magnum opus, Bhakta Kannappa, a few years ago. To be made on Hollywood standards, the project was supposed to be helmed by noted character artiste cum filmmaker Tanikella Bharani.
And here’s the latest update. On the auspicious Maha Shivratri yesterday, Vishnu’s father and veteran hero Mohan Babu announced the revival of Bhakta Kannappa. The project will be made on a whopping budget of Rs 60 crores. The film will feature reputed technicians and star cast. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Liger’s special cake for Mike Tyson
- Big Boss 5: Time to eliminate a male contestant
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?