It’s well known that actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu had planned an ambitious mythological magnum opus, Bhakta Kannappa, a few years ago. To be made on Hollywood standards, the project was supposed to be helmed by noted character artiste cum filmmaker Tanikella Bharani.
And here’s the latest update. On the auspicious Maha Shivratri yesterday, Vishnu’s father and veteran hero Mohan Babu announced the revival of Bhakta Kannappa. The project will be made on a whopping budget of Rs 60 crores. The film will feature reputed technicians and star cast. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet pins hope on this do or die film
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while
- Shah Rukh wins hearts with his Corona relief initiatives
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19