It’s well known that actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu had planned an ambitious mythological magnum opus, Bhakta Kannappa, a few years ago. To be made on Hollywood standards, the project was supposed to be helmed by noted character artiste cum filmmaker Tanikella Bharani.
And here’s the latest update. On the auspicious Maha Shivratri yesterday, Vishnu’s father and veteran hero Mohan Babu announced the revival of Bhakta Kannappa. The project will be made on a whopping budget of Rs 60 crores. The film will feature reputed technicians and star cast. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films
- Adipurush shoot faces a major speed breaker