It’s well known that actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu had planned an ambitious mythological magnum opus, Bhakta Kannappa, a few years ago. To be made on Hollywood standards, the project was supposed to be helmed by noted character artiste cum filmmaker Tanikella Bharani.
And here’s the latest update. On the auspicious Maha Shivratri yesterday, Vishnu’s father and veteran hero Mohan Babu announced the revival of Bhakta Kannappa. The project will be made on a whopping budget of Rs 60 crores. The film will feature reputed technicians and star cast. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next
- Aishwarya Rajesh’s film a hit among the family audience
- Prabhas featured in Italian media
- Satyadev slams rumors about his film with Tamannah
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project