Around a month ago, there was a lot of buzz about Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan’s Kollywood debut film, Uyarndha Manithan. The film also stars popular actor-director SJ Suryah and senior heroine Ramya Krishna in crucial roles.
But, Uyarndha Manithan has been in news for all the wrong reasons for the last few days. There have been reports that the film has been shelved due to creative differences between Big B and the producers, as the actor wasn’t quite happy with the way the film and his character were shaping up.
SJ Suryah had even issued a press note, confirming the issues and hoped to sort them out soon after the release of his latest film, Monster. Needless to say, Amitabh’s Tamil fans are anxiously waiting for the film to resolve all its issues and resume shoot soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special quarantine plans for Bigg Boss 4 contestants
- Netflix drops Karan Johar’s name from Gunjan Saxena
- Latest reports about Trivikram are completely fake
- Lockdown Review : Danny- Tamil on Zee 5
- Nani in plans to launch a sequel to his hit film?
- 30 Years Prudhvi suffering from ill-health