Around a month ago, there was a lot of buzz about Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan’s Kollywood debut film, Uyarndha Manithan. The film also stars popular actor-director SJ Suryah and senior heroine Ramya Krishna in crucial roles.
But, Uyarndha Manithan has been in news for all the wrong reasons for the last few days. There have been reports that the film has been shelved due to creative differences between Big B and the producers, as the actor wasn’t quite happy with the way the film and his character were shaping up.
SJ Suryah had even issued a press note, confirming the issues and hoped to sort them out soon after the release of his latest film, Monster. Needless to say, Amitabh’s Tamil fans are anxiously waiting for the film to resolve all its issues and resume shoot soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshara’s teaser gets a date
- First Rank Raju censored; All set for June 21st release
- Mahesh to join his next from this date
- Noted singer to become a mom soon
- Not Deepika but this actress was first choice for cult Hindi hit
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?