Yesterday, during an interaction with a Telugu news channel, numero uno director Rajamouli confirmed that his next project after RRR will be with Superstar Mahesh Babu. Needless to say, fans of both the top stars have been jubilant with Rajamouli’s revelation.
Meanwhile, there has been an interesting discussion on Mahesh’s 27th project under Parasuram’s direction ever since Rajamouli’s big announcement. It’s being rumored of late that the Mahesh-Parshuram film will be a pan-India project.
And the latest discussion is all about whether Mahesh will restrict Parasuram’s film only to Telugu, as a pan-India film under Rajamouli’s direction is a more impactful proposition. Well, whether Mahesh will make any changes to Parasuram’s pan-India plans or if he will take the big risk and go ahead with the multiple language release remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema