Maher Ramesh started on a promising note with Kantri and made good films like Billa. But with a series of flops like Shakti and Shadow, he is nowhere to be seen in the industry.
Since then he has been closely following Mahesh Babu and Chiranjeevi. The talk is that he is in talks to direct a film with megastar Chiranjeevi very soon.
This is one of the biggest opportunities for Maher Ramsha and if the film goes on floors, he will get the biggest break to make a comeback. So, he needs to work even harder and make a lasting impression.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Chiranjeevi’s Waltair Veerayya locks its OTT release date
- Team Writer Padmabhushan comes up with a sweet surprise
- Official: Samantha’s Shaakuntalam postponed indefinitely
- Venue locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s VBVK trailer launch
- Official: Vishwaksen’s Dhamki postponed indefinitely
- Kantara’s English version to be premiered on this date